“The sight before us is that of a strong and good nation that stands in silence and remembers those who were loved and who, in return, loved their countrymen enough to die for them.” Ronald Reagan, Memorial Day 1982
Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (9), Moose (8), Ladybug (6), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 12 fun years!
- Snow is pretty. 2 hours ago
- Ordered a pizza from @dominos and when we got it, it looked like someone had sat on it. Not what you want out of a pizza, I have to say. 4 hours ago
- Ryan has been on the road traveling for work almost two full months this year. I know that's not a lot to some, but it's an eternity to me! 5 hours ago
- @kenkogler yep…he left Tuesday. Just a short trip to NYC. The weather certainly changed a lot in his absence! 7 hours ago
- It's a good thing Ryan's flight didn't have any trouble getting into snowy St. Louis...I am out of special projects to work on! 8 hours ago
Advent Advent Wreath afternoon tea anniversary Apollo 13 autism Babylon 5 baking baseball Bible birthday Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake cheesecake Chickadee children chocolate Christmas church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Diamond Jubilee Easter Eckert's Epiphany Fall family fashion feast Festival first day of school food Fourth of July Fredbird friends games Good Friday Holy Saturday Homeschool Independence Day Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Martin Luther Moose My Father's World Olympics pie pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading Reformation Day school shopping Snow Sonlight soup spring St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day thankful tree Thanksgiving The Nutcracker Thomas Nelson Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey worship