Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (8), Moose (7), Ladybug (5), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 11 fun years!
- Game over at 11:09 1 hour ago
- First pitch? 9:37 3 hours ago
- And I just got hit with a softball. It’s going to be a long night… 4 hours ago
- Seriously, is it reasonable to expect 10-year-olds to not even start their baseball game until close to 9:30?!? 4 hours ago
- So mad at our parks and rec, I could spit nails. 4 hours ago
Advent afternoon tea autism baking baseball Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake Chickadee children Christmas church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Easter Fall fashion Festival food Homeschool Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Moose Olympics pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading school Snow Sonlight soup St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving Thomas Nelson Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey