- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick melted salted butter
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350.
In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon. Add melted butter. Press down flat into a 9-inch springform pan. Freeze until ready to use.
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs and egg yolk one at a time, beating between each addition. Add pumpkin puree, sour cream, sugar and spices, and continue beating. Add flour and vanilla. Beat together until well combined.
Pour into crust and bake for one hour. Cool on counter, then remove from pan. Refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight. Serve with whipped cream.