I never did get around to sharing our curriculum for the last school year (sixth grade for Turkey and Bunny and second grade for Ladybug), so before I share what we’re going to be using for the 2015-16 school year in a few weeks, here’s what I remember that we used last year. I may have forgotten some of it by this point, so don’t assume that we had gaps in our education if you don’t see something…it’s probably just my forgetfulness!
For Turkey and Bunny:
- Writing with Ease Level One
- Spelling Workout B
- First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind, Level Two
- Explode the Code 4-6
- Handwriting Without Tears Grade 1
- Story of the World Volume Two: The Middle Ages, Activity Book, and Test Book
- The Kingfisher History Encyclopedia
- Inside the Reformation
- Good Queen Bess
- Bard of Avon
- Leonardo Da Vinci
- Supplemental materials for Turkey and Bunny
- Apologia Exploring Creation with Botany
- The Magic School Bus Plants Seeds
- Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Trees
- Oh Say Can You Seed?
- I Can Name 50 Trees Today!
- Botanical Gardens Coloring Book
- Logic Liftoff
- Poetry and Short Stories: American Literature
- Sister Wendy’s Story of Painting
- The Annotated Mona Lisa
- Black History Month Reading List
- Lego Architecture Studio
- Various Classical Music CDs
- Various Ballet DVDs
- The Hobbit (with Memoria Press guide)
- Anne of Green Gables (with Memoria Press guide)
- The Grandma’s Attic Series (All 11 Books!)
- The BFG
The book basket selections were so extensive last year, they’re too numerous to even try to list. Let’s just say there were a lot of good books that tied in with our other studies!