It’s been so long since I made linguine with clam sauce, I had to start from scratch on the recipe. I’m really happy with how it turned out, and I’ll definitely be making it again!
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbsp. butter
- 8 cloves garlic. minced
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 10 oz. cans clams, undrained, plus 1 10z. can drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley (or you can cheat like me and use a few Tbsp. dried)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 16 oz. linguine, cooked and drained
- Parmesan cheese
Melt 1/2 cup butter in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms and sauté until golden. Stir in salt and pepper, then deglaze the pan with white wine. Add clams and juice and cook until heated through. Add parsley, remaining 1 Tbsp. of butter, and lemon juice and cook until butter is melted. Serve over linguine and top with parmesan cheese.