- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (4-ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cans (16 ounces) BUSH’S BEST Great Northern Beans
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
In large skillet, cook onion in oil for 4 minutes or until transparent. Add chilies, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add beans and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken; cook until hot.
Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.